July 19, 2011

Earthenwood Design Team Update


Hoo Boy this summer has been BUSY!  I have been trying to write this post for over a week now.  I may be slacking on my Earthenwood Design Team duties, but the team has not been!  First up, new team member Michelle Mach has done something a little different with the Fable Pebble I sent to her. On her blog, she shows several different bead choices that she is thinking about using with the pebble, including the gemstone bead option shown above.  I love seeing all the different possibilities!  Check out Michelle's blog to see some of her other design options.
 Gaea Cannaday made this colorfully gorgeous piece using the Lucky Pebble I sent to her!  I think this is a great way to use up several one of a kind charms and beads in one piece.  The consistently knotted cord and color repetition makes all the pieces work really well together.  Read more about Gaea's Lucky Star, Lucky in Love on her blog.

Check out what the rest of the design team is up to!








Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. I have to go check out Michelles - I love Gaea's everything she makes always looks happy - you can't help but smile!

    ReplyDelete