July 14, 2011

New Stamps for New Pendants!

I have been wanting to do some new designs for a while but have had no time at all.  I decided to try something new... having some individual rubber stamps made with some new designs, which I can easily make into new pendants.  I used Rubberstamps.net to make these stamps.  It was great because I could easily upload a few jpegs of drawings that I had done and scanned into the computer.  It was quick and easy and now I have a bunch of new things!  Can't wait to see them glazed!
 
Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Melanie! You should design some to sell, I'd buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I can't wait to see the end results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool. Doing that has been on my wishlist for two years. I have carved some of my own instead but you have inspired me to keep this on the top of my wishlist. Hopefully after my big craft show in August I can afford to invest in that. It is so nice to have unique designs.

    ReplyDelete