June 19, 2011

Rust Belt Booth Pictures


 I wanted to share a few pictures of my weekend bead store!
 I added lots of pewter and brass to my inventory.  I heart Green Girl!
 Hand painted brass charms and other metal doo-dads, on a cool rusted shelf with carved wood pedestals
 My partner in beady crime, Lisa Grix, with her Grix Dolls and collection of awesome vintage beads
My new sign and booth, where I will be on weekends for the next month or so.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

4 comments:

  1. This is a completely awesome booth set up and your new sign is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth and display ideas are so amazing. I would be buying all sorts of things here (as if I wouldn't already!) because I could tell you take great care and have a plan! Love it!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the display - it's great and wonderful new sign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could spend hours there going through each tin and wooded box tray, picking out my treasures, designing in my head. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete