June 21, 2011

Bringing the Rust Belt Home


 One of the best things about my weekend booth at the Rust Belt Market is that at the end of the weekend, if I have signed up for the next weekend, I can leave my booth set up during the week.  Packing up is one of the least fun things to do, and it is great to be able to wake up the next Saturday morning and walk in to my shop, all ready to go!  It is a great relief to not have to set up and tear down each night/weekend!
 But this week I wanted to bring a little bit of my Rust Belt booth home with me.  For the last few weeks, I have been making lots and lots of pendants especially for this venue.  I haven't really even been showing many of them on the blog!  So I brought a few handfuls home and listed them in my Etsy shop, so you can share in the experience too!
 I have a few different lines of simple slab-rolled, cut-out pendants with some of my favorite themes:  keys, gears, leaves, text, doors, and wood-grain.  I listed a couple of each pendant style in the shop, all at $10 each!
Click on over and check out the new work!


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love them. The way your glazes look. So yummy! I think that the idea of having a shop like that is magical. Wish there were something like that around here. Enjoy the day!
    Erin
    P.S. Love the faux bois!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work makes my mouth water. I'm dazzled by your love letter pendants.

    ReplyDelete