June 8, 2011

Bead & Button Show and a Sale!

Just a quick note to let you know that I will be out of the studio until next week for the big Bead & Button Show in Milwaukee WI!  If you are coming to the show, stop by and see me in booth #1227!  Mention this post as the "blog special" and I will have a free gift for you!

Not coming to the show?  I will miss you, but don't feel left out!  For the first B&B that I can remember, my website is open and stocked with ready to ship items even while I am in Milwaukee. To celebrate, I am having a special website sale for you!  Take 20% off your order at www.EarthenwoodStudio.com by using the code BEADBUTTON at check-out (I will be shipping any orders placed when I return to the studio June 15th)

I will not be bringing my laptop computer with me this time around, so I won't be blogging or keeping up with much on the internets, but I will check into email once a day at least.  Hope you have a great week and hope to see you at Bead & Button!

4 comments:

  1. My best to you and lotsa, lotsa sales. Who could resist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to visiting your booth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember when I thought your gear charms were baseballs? wowzers. Anyway I can't wait design my "Summer Vacation" necklace for the Vintaj Gallery using your car and wheels beads. I love everything I got from your booth!!

    ReplyDelete