May 21, 2011

Response Saturday: Hiatus

 When I started Response Saturday, I had no idea I would be participating in a weekly two-day market that would be successful, or that I would be working so diligently on my website stock, or that I would be *this* busy.  So I need to put that project on hiatus, at least until after Bead & Button.  It seems a proper "response" to be able to respond to the demands of the project itself.  I am working on lots of new things, but they are not really the same blog-worthy types of things I had planned.
 I am heading off to Market in a few minutes, but I wanted to quickly post and show a few new pieces I made last weekend at Market.  A necklace with a new key pendant and some fun stacked charms and objects, plus two more link bracelets.  I really love these!
I made a bunch of these newsprint links yesterday, and elaborated on the series.  I think they will be the few brand new items I will be showing at B&B this year, so I am excited about them.  Have a great weekend, all!


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment: