April 20, 2011

New Earthenwood Designs at B'Sue Boutiques!

I am very excited to announce that B'Sue Boutiques is starting to stock artisan made beads and components and  is now carrying a variety of Earthenwood Studio creations, like the ones shown above!  Some of these, like the Newsprint toggles and links, are being shown at B'Sue for the first time and are currently available there exclusively!

I am really excited about this new collaboration and I have obtained a variety of the beautiful goods that B'Sue's Boutiques is known for. I have picked out all of these wonderful things that I can't wait to work into new creations.  Check out the variety of finishes and designs I have waiting for me:



Click on over to B'Sue's Boutiques to see my artist page and keep clicking on all of the amazing things available for your jewelry making and crafting needs!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and all fronts, I love you newsprint beads, and the items you picked up at B'Sues. Have fun creatin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I love B'Sue and her fantastic things. It was one of my first purchases through eBay. Love those newsprint toggles. Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melanie!

    I'm one of your first customers on B'sue's site. My package should arrive soon! Congrats on the collaboration!

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melanie, thanks for sharing all of these unique wonderful components i'll be sure to stop by and check out B'sue's site i am always lookining for unique things to add to my stash ttfn L:)

    ReplyDelete