April 13, 2011

Earthenwood Design Team Winner Update

 Congrats to:
Holly from Silver Rose Designs and Shannon from For My Sweet Daughter
You both won some of my new egg themed items!  Send me an email at earthenwood@gmail.com with your address and I will get them mailed out to you! 
 I was so excited to be able to offer these crackle items to the Design Team and hoped that I would be adding many more of these glazes to my designs.  Unfortunately, since I had to change clay when my supplier moved, they are not coming out the same on my replacement clay.  So no new crackles for a while now, not until I can get my old clay back.
 I do have a decent stock of assorted crackled Eggs, Hearts, and Links in the Etsy shop, so get them while they last!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations to the winners! i cannot wait to work with mine! they are awaiting me patiently...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo Hooo Top Holly and Shannon!!! : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::happy dancing!:: Oh, I'm so excited now! Thank you so much! I'll be sending you an email momentarily....once I stop dancing! :)

    ReplyDelete