April 26, 2011

Earthenwood Design Team Update!

Look at what the fabulous Lori Anderson made with one of my little crackle egg charms!  I love the way she  "framed" it by putting the turquoise colored pendant behind it, and kept the rest simple and clean with silver.  A perfect little springtime necklace!
Lori also made a very lovely and rich looking necklace using one of the keys from my EarthenOxide line.  Click on over to her blog to take a look at it!



Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Love those little eggs and I'm still hoarding my key!

    ReplyDelete