March 23, 2011

Terra Treasures Revisited

This is a project I designed for the Fall 2007 issue of Stringing Magazine. It was very popular at the time, so I was pleased to hear the Interweave re-released it in their Best of Stringing: Simply Organic E-Book. It's even the cover image!
I have made up some complete kits for this project. Each Terra Treasure Necklace Kit comes with all the handmade beads, seed beads, accents, and waxed linen cord needed to make an (at least) 18" necklace.

In other revisited product news, I just added the Pinecone charm used in this project to the website.  I don't know how I overlooked that one!  I am in the process of adding a few new colors of my ever popular Birdie Trinkets very soon, so look for an announcement about that in the next few days.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful. And I find them so detailed and unique. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!!! What a great idea to make project kits.

    ReplyDelete