March 24, 2011

Spring Jewelry Sale at Earthenwood Etsy Galleria

I have been feeling really good lately about my studio spring cleaning efforts!  I moved a lot of components out of the studio in the last few weeks between my Etsy sale and my bead show.  Now it is time to focus on jewelry.  I have been getting pieces ready to ship off to galleries and shows, and I have decided to have a sale over in my Etsy Galleria of jewelry. From now until April 1st, take 20% off of all finished jewelry in the shop by using the code SpringSale  Items range from some of the more elaborate and decorative pieces I have made for magazine publication to more simple items that are great for daily wear.  I have already been pleased with this sale so far, so I am eager to find some time to get more jewelry listed this spring.  Keep checking back for new items!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment