March 9, 2011

Shimmer Keyplate and Design Team Winners

Wow, I have had a great response over the last couple of days to the EarthenOxide site!  Thanks everyone!  The stock is pretty low right now, so it looks like some resin work is in order for me this weekend.  I do have the Shimmer Keyplate above in the shop now, which is one of my very favorite things at the moment.  Alex and I are planning an antiquing trip next week, so my plan is to pick up more keyplates.  I just love them!

And now I have the winners of the March honorary Design Team membership to announce!  Congrats to Lisa of Lucid Moon Studio and Leslie of Mad Maggie Designs!  Email me at earthenwood@gmail.com with your mailing addresses and I will send out your keys!  Thanks for commenting, everyone!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lisa and Leslie! I look forward to seeing what the Design Team comes up with this month :)

    I want a greeeeeen keyplate! Of course I need more focals like I need a hole in my head. Gotta spend more time creating and less time shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! Thank you SO much!!! I really look forward to creating with these beautiful components!!

    Warmly,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Leslie & Lisa you will have a lot of fun creating something with this wonderful creative components ttfn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Leslie and Lisa! :D

    These key plates are fantastic. I'm definitely going to have to check them out. :) Love them!

    ReplyDelete