March 1, 2011

Earthenwood Design Team Update!

Hey, it's time for another Earthenwood Design Team update!  I am a day late, so I am sorry, but I was able to get an extra update (as well as get caught up on some work) so it's all for the best.  First up, this beautiful necklace that Denise Yezbak Moore made.  ooh, this one is screaming my name... it is exactly the sort of thing that I would wear.  Denise blended my pendant and links with dark brass, deep red, and an old keyplate, which you know I love.  She also did a fun giveaway for this necklace, asking for best or worst Valentine's Day stories.  The entries are rather entertaining, both painful and sweet.  Check out Denise's post to read more.
Next up, this amazing necklace by one of this month's honorary team members Hilary Frye. She mixed my hearts and links with all sorts of funky things!  Ribbon, measuring tape, safety pins, filigree, and chain... it's ALL in there! I really love her style. You have got to visit her blog to see the detail pictures, they are not to be missed!
I am honored that Heather Powers of Humblebeads included several of the links in this necklace she made especially for herself.  As a jewelry designer, we sometimes need to take the time to make something special to treat ourselves, and this necklace looks like it hit the spot for Heather.  It's chocked full of artisan beads, not only mine, but her own and several other artists, too.  Check out her blog for the ingredient list and to read about her inspirtation.

Thanks everyone, for all the awesome work!  Next Monday, I will have another selection of honorary team members and new goodies to reveal for the month of March.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad to be able to see your blog again!!!! These are awesome pieces made with your unbelivable links!!!! How lucky they are to play!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those pieces but especially the one by Hillary Frye. So unique!

    ReplyDelete