March 15, 2011

Bonanza of Beads!


 Mossy Home Bundle from the Earthenwood Wholesale Etsy Shop
 
I am up to my eyeballs in beadies, my friends.  I have the Bead Bonanza in Southfield, MI this weekend and I have been working hard to get ready for that while also trying to process orders, maintain inventory, work on taxes, and balance my regular life stuff.  Alex has the week off for Spring Break, so we took yesterday off to go antiquing and I also took some time off this weekend for stuff with friends.  Today I am feeling a little overwhelmed from all that time off and am rushing to catch up and continue getting ready for the Bonanza.  To add to the pressure, I decided that for the show, I don't want to dip into my website inventory that I have worked so hard to build up.  I have been doing really well selling from my website and I don't want to clear it out for a show, so I am planning on bringing a mix of spring cleaning/sale items and new mixed media items for the show, in addition to whatever stock I can make by Sunday. Whoohoo it's a crazy bead house here!  I will probably be taking the rest of the week off from blogging because of all of this, so I just wanted to check in and say "see ya" in a bit!  Happy Beading...


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

4 comments:

  1. I will see you in Southfield we are normally in booth 11 or 12 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These beads are gorgeous Melanie! I wish you lots of success with your show!

    ReplyDelete