February 21, 2011

Earthenwood Design Team Update!

It's time for another update from the Earthenwood Design Team!  Wow, have they been busy!

Andrew Thornton made this necklace in response to one of his own blog challenges.  He is suggesting a variety of words to inspire himself and his readers.  Last week's word was Passion and he made this gorgeous necklace to celebrate the word.  Read more about it on his blog!


Lori Anderson paired her heart and links with some pearls, chain, and a wonderful deep red filigree piece, which frames the heart very elegantly.  She also used beads from her appropriately named "Lonely Hearts Club Stash"  Read more about it on her blog!

Lorelei Eurto revisited one of her older designs to create this similar yet different necklace. I love the combination of colors and textures here!  Read about the original inspiration and her variations on her blog!
In other news about this month's bead theme, I have listed another of these Heart Fire kits in my etsy shop!  I had a frustrating few hours when I thought I had lost the instructions, so I couldn't make any more, but then I found them hiding sneakily in the Google Document trash.  So I can offer the kit again, and I even have more parts on the way to make more for my upcoming bead shows.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Gah!
    I have to get off my duff and start jumpstarting my creative juices. Thanks to all the participants for sharing such pretties!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny you can tell who made them just by looking at them! Everyone has such a distinct style - They are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was my honor and pleasure to design with your beads.

    ReplyDelete