February 7, 2011

Earthenwood Design Team Update!


It's a new month, so it's time for a new challenge for the Design Team!  This month, in celebration of Valentine's Day (and my own anniversary with my sweetie Alex this week) I have chosen from my newest collection of hearts. I packaged up a dozen little bundles, each with a heart (either one of the Lock and Keys or the Everlasting Heartfires), a Heartfire link, a new Clock Face link, and a pair of little round pewtery link pairs. I have already sent out packages to the core members:


Andrew Thornton
Gaea Cannaday
Denise Yezbak Moore
Erin Prais-Hintz 
Erin Siegel
Heather Powers
Lorelei Eurto
 Lori Anderson
Jean Yates
Marie Dodd 
 
And just like I did last month, I will pick two team members for this month to receive the last two packages.  Post a comment here if you would like to be considered! (You must have a blog and be in the US to qualify, thank you)  I will pick the monthly members next Monday.

In other Design Team news, look at what  Kristi from Colliebug and Co., one of last month's Team Members, did with the Cabin Fever beads I sent her!  She made this great necklace with some of her signature twisty wire work and stamped metal.  I really like the way this looks together, especially with the occasional pop of that cool yellow stone.

Come back next week for another update!  Have a great week!


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

19 comments:

  1. Oh what fun!!! Count me in! *Crosses Fingers* : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick me, Pick me! Please, please, please!
    Shannon C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please consider me! :) You know I love red and hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta try, try again! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be considered for the remaining 2 packages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melanie - I'd love to be considered too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great challenge! I find hearts difficult to use, but I love locks & keys. Trust you to combine those elements. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh...pick me! :) These elements this month are uber cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristi did an awesome job! I love those twisty links. I just got my package and it is so cool! Good luck ladies!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Kristie's design & how she used your beads - beautiful! Oh yes - please put my name in for the monthly designer drawing - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to be a team member! This month's pieces would be so much fun to design with, and I just bought the prettiest red satin 3-cut seed beads that I'd love to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to be considered. I love doing challenges and I love hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to be considered for a chance to design with your beads! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Throw my name into the hat, please -- your pieces are amazing! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Thank you for the opportunity to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love the chance to be a temporary member of the design team! Please pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. February is my favorite month, not least because of all the red and hearts. I would be over the moon if chosen :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These pieces look fun! I would love to create a design with them!

    ReplyDelete