February 8, 2011

Crazy Eight Sale

 Woo Hoo!  It's the eighth of February!  Why is that exciting?  Well, I am sure lots of great or not great things happened on this day in history, but I am celebrating because it has an 8 in it and I just got done listing over 30 sale items in my Etsy shop that are $8 each.  And I like things that rhyme and stuff, so I am calling it the CRAZY EIGHT SALE!  Yeah, I am just that crazy!

 I have discounted some things that have been sitting for a while, added some crazy things that were experimental or tests, and added some items that are regularly priced at $8.  So, it's quite a mix.

 The sale is on until they are all gone, but you better check it out now to get your favorites, because almost everything is a one of a kind or discontinued item, the likes of which will not be seen again.  Oh, and don't forget the flat rate $2 US shipping in the shop, so you can get one or a bunch, and pay just two bucks for shipping.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments: