February 9, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday

I am deep in the middle of my Crazy Eight Sale on Etsy, which is going very well, so all that is on my table today is packages and boxes and paperwork.  Alas, it is what I have to do to make a living so that I have time to play with beads another day.  I am pretty tired tonight, but I have added even more new $8 items to the Etsy shop, with even more to come in the next few days, so keep checking back!
Go to the Bead Table Wednesday Flickr Group to see the really fun stuff on my fellow beaders' tables.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment