February 16, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday: Art Beads Winter Enchantment

 Hey!  It's Wednesday and I am finally participating in Bead Table Wednesday again!  I managed to squeak out an hour or so to finish up a necklace that I feel like has been in the works for a few weeks. I really wanted to use one of my resin Button Pendants. I tried several versions before I settled on using the Czech glass fire polish beads and gunmetal links and components above from Art Beads. The theme for this Art Beads challenge was Winter Enchantment, and I thought these pale icy glass beads were very wintry, especially when mixed with the cool gunmetal components and silvery colors of the pendant.  I added some locks and keys, because I cannot resist them, and a Green Girl pewter key was the very last touch I needed for another handmade element (as well as adding a couple of inches that I needed too)
Make sure you visit the BTW Flickr group to see what others have on their bead tables today!
 *FTC compliance disclosure: the '*' items mentioned in this post credited to Art Beads were provided as a promotional gift for review or design purposes.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. It's very pretty! You create wonderful pieces! Shine on! :)

    ReplyDelete