January 18, 2011

Industrial Inspiration

The fabulous Katie Hacker just shared a video on her blog that is all about industrial inspired jewelry components.  Several of my components are used in the video, along with two of my finished jewelry examples!
I really love that industrial themed items are such a trend in jewelry making, and I am pleased to see how much range and variation there is!  Clearly, steampunk has been an influence, but I really like to see that people are expanding and being inspired by all sorts of hardware and metals and industrial imagery.


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment