January 31, 2011

Earthenwood Design Team Update!

I've got a quick Earthenwood Design Team update for you today!  Heather Powers of Humblebeads is working on a top secret project, but she can't show us just yet.  She was kind enough to take a picture of some of the ingredients for us, though!  Looks good, like colors and elements that I would put together!  In fact...

Check out the Bead Soup ingredients I sent to my partner Melissa Rediger!  I swear I assembled these beads and shipped them out before I saw Heather's grouping.  Great minds think alike, I guess!  How funny is it that we both paired a little Green Girl nest bead and Humblebeads?  Awesome!  I hope Melissa has fun working with these.

Next Monday I will show the next round of Design Team beads and will pick two now members to play along. Come back to see what is in store for February!


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Great minds DO think alike! I love the pairing with Humblebeads and Green Girl. Your pieces play well with everyone Melanie ;-)

    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pieces and colors to work with, love the combination in both sets...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Hey, stop sharing my brain - I need those extra cells. :)

    ReplyDelete