January 10, 2011

Earthenwood Design Team Update!

It's time for another Earthenwood Design Team Update!  Thanks to everyone who put their names in the running to be this month's Team Members!  I will announce the two winners at the end of the post.  But first I want to introduce the core team members.  Here are their names and links to their blogs:


Andrew Thornton
Gaea Cannaday
Denise Yezbak Moore
Erin Prais-Hintz 
Erin Siegel
Heather Powers
Lorelei Eurto
 Lori Anderson
Jean Yates
Marie Dodd 
 
I am looking forward to seeing what everyone makes and has to say about this month's set of goodies.  This month's theme is Cabin Fever and I will be sending each of the people on the list above a set of the round Lumber Toggles and a pair of the round links.  Also included in this month's mailing will be these two designers, winners of last week's Team Member of the Month pick:
Lauren from Laurel Moon
Kristie from Colliebug and Company


Congrats, you two!  Send me your mailing address to earthenwood at gmail.com and I will get them out to you right away!  For all of you who entered but were not chosen, don't worry... there will be another chance next month for some more great stuff to design with!  Check back soon as I am sure I will have great things to share with you from the design team.



Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

11 comments:

  1. Very cool can't wait to see what they come up with. I hope my name is in the pool to participate in the future! I love that unknown aspect of this. Your new work is looking really great.
    Shannon C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited to be part of the team! Can't wait to see what you send us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super exciting! I can't wait to get my hands on those beauties and play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this wonderful opportunity! I'm so excited! I've been dreaming in lumber! Slumberland/lumberland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are also looking forward to seeing what everyone makes - it can only get better in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you melanie, these are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOT! I am so psyched! I love your wood toggles, they have to be one of my favorite things you've been making!
    I am completely honored to be a part of this group of talented peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful stuff here! Love your toggles...

    Maybe once I'm back in my studio I'll try to get my name in the hopper, too! It would be a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great idea! I'll be sure to post for next month.

    ReplyDelete