January 3, 2011

Announcing the Earthenwood Design Team

Another new challenge I have set up for the new year is actually a challenge for others!  I am setting up an Earthenwood Design Team!  Team members will get a small shipment of Earthenwood goodies every month to play with, design with, and blog about.  I am hoping to see some great new designs come out of this!  I will be updating you with what the team members are working on, so look for the banner above for updates!
I have most of my regular core team set up, but I will be looking for 2-3 new designers each month who want to give it a try for that month!  This month's theme is Cabin Fever and will consist of components from my Lumber series of toggles and links, like the square toggle above.

If you are interested in being considered as a monthly team member for January, please leave a comment on this post and make sure you have a link to your blog!  Bloggers from the USA only, please.  I will choose the core team members and the monthly team members next Monday.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

16 comments:

  1. Oooo how exciting. I'd love to be a member!!! I started a blog a few yrs ago, wasn't wild about it then recently got back into it. I'm GREAT at advertising and marketing. I love it actually. I recently blogged a beading contest, you can see it here... http://lpsjewelry.blogspot.com/ I make all kinds of jewelry, love earthy stuff, total camper right here! been camping in the same spot for 20 yrs so I completely understand the whole cabin fever thing. Did I mention I love your work? I hope one day when I'm done with school and settled into a home I can find time to dabble in ceramics and polymer clay. Oh there's just not enough hrs in the day for crafting. **sigh**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be considered.
    My blog is formysweetdaughter.blogspot.com
    What a cool idea!
    Shannon C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I'd love to do this! Thanks!

    http://www.laurelmoonjewelry.com/blog/

    Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be a monthly contributor! I'm all over the place on my blog so a challenge in support of your work would be a great opportunity! Thanks!

    Jen
    www.jenjuddrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely!!! I would *love* to be considered for this!!!
    It would be SO much fun!

    http://www.spritecreations.blogspot.com/

    Thank you for offering this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could participate! I don't have a blog anymore because keeping up with that, the day job, beading, etc etc got to be too many balls in the air...But, if being on Facebook could count, I would love to make something with the timber components!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melanie - I would like to be considered for your design team!

    http://melissameman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - that is awesome! I would love to be considered for your design team!

    http://www.ebbeadandmetalworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! I'd love to participate in this... though not for January, as I have a HUGE project I'm trying to finish before the gem show :) I look forward to seeing who gets chosen and what they make!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please consider me Melanie as a candidate. I would do your pieces proud.
    Rosanne

    fabfibers@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heck ya, who wouldn't love to give it a try. Thanks for the consideration!

    http://dreamsomedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Melanie -

    I would love to be considered as a team member- thanks!

    :-) Molly

    www.beautifullybrokenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pick me..pick me! I would love to!

    Kristi
    CB&CO
    Coliebug Beads

    www.coliebugandcompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Melanie, I would love to participate!

    Hilary Frye
    FryeStyle
    http://fryestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. that sounds like a lot of fun, I would love to give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  16. if you haven't picked already, I would love to give this a try....
    www.beadalotta.blogspot.com
    Bead Happy!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete