December 17, 2010

More Woodland Themed Jewelry

I created this adorable asymmetrical Owl Perch necklace design during my last art fair and it was quite a hit!  I love the little twig perch, which I think makes a great home for my little fat owl pendant and a little matching pine cone charm.
I also created this version of a necklace called Intertwined Leaves.  It is not quite the same as the original design I came up with, which I would like to make again once I get the same parts, but I like this new design also. 
I have also put together a few pairs of simple Little Leafy earrings to go with all of these woodland themed designs.  All of these items can be found in my Earthenwood Etsy Galleria!


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Loving that owl. I have branches like that and enjoy finding new uses for them. Thanks for always being a ray of sunshine Melanie and for making such gosh darn intriguing things!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete