December 14, 2010

Holiday Specials in the Earthenwood Galleria

I have a new special holiday offer in my Etsy Galleria shop...Until December 20th, all orders will receive free gift wrapping and upgraded US Priority shipping!  After the 20th, I will be closing down for a few days to celebrate the holidays.
I have restocked the popular Arteria Arcanum pendant in the usual colors but I also tried a few new colors.  The one above in a rich amethyst glaze is sure to be a hit with some purple lover!
I love this ancient looking one with the crackly glaze!  I called the color White Chocolate because it has the white and the deep brown.  This is my personal favorite and I will surely be making more like this with the other crackle colors I have.

Of course, there is the classic candy red pendant... perfect for a festive holiday outfit and very romantic.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment