December 26, 2010

Extra Links and Studio Tour Sunday

 Well, Christmas is finally here! Hooray!  I don't know about you, but I get in such a frenzy of crafting during the holidays that my studio work ends up looking pretty messy by the time January comes around. It's ok, it's the perfect time to get things cleaned up and organized and to start thinking of the new year and new goals.  Next year I am changing my Sunday links by adding some studio pictures and updates along with the blog links that I post every week.  I am starting the new habit early with today's pictures... a frightening look at all the piles of stuff crammed into my little studio room.  I will be out of town for the next few days, but when I return, I will be back to blogging and will start up with getting this mess cleaned up so I can move onto new things!  I am really excited about the new projects I have planned for 2011!  Some of these things include a new weekly challenge for myself, a new regular blog feature, new  plans for my website, and lots of new bead ideas.  See you January 1st!
  Today you have seen what has been going on in my studio, now check out these other stops on the Sunday Studio Tour:
 
A Bead A Day
Lisa has received permission to share a project from her book, A Bead in Time! This necklace, using softflex wire, was inspired by a colored pencil drawing! 

About.com Jewelry Making
Tammy looks at least year's resolutions and thinks about 2011. Share your resolutions or lack of them. 
 
Art Bead Scene
Come make a sleigh bell bracelet with ABS for the 6th Day of the annual 12 Days of free projects! 
 
Beading Arts
Come enjoy some insider information on the fabulous fiber and bead artist, Joan Babcock! 
 
Beads & Books
Michelle shares a handmade polymer clay ornament by Diva Designs and her favorite chocolate candy recipe. (You'll need to keep up your strength if you're going to bead over the holidays!) 
 
Carmi's Art/Life World
Carmi starts to work with resin cubes she made earlier in the year. 
 
Cindy Gimbrone, The Lampwork Diva
Cindy shares the key to her designs. 
 
Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
Melanie gets in the Christmas spirit with a holiday song to inspire three fun projects. 
 
Lorelei's Blog: Inside the Studio
Come on over and get the shopping list for the next Blog Reader Challenge! 
 
Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!
Jean makes some holiday themed jewelry for Rings & Things! The time flew by as she made these pretty creations! 
 
The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
Sue Kennedy of SueBeads offers up a really beautiful assortment of goodies in this week's Thursday Giveaway! Find out how you can win them!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment: