December 16, 2010

Earthenwood at Lima Beads!


I am super excited to announce that the fine folks at Lima Beads are now carrying my beads!  They have been wonderful to work with and selected a delightful assortment of nature and house themed items.  They have lots in stock so check them out!  I am very proud to have them selling my beads and wish them much success!

In other website news, today I closed down my regular website for the holidays and for the upcoming construction and inventory system I am getting ready to launch. I made a lot of progress today behind the scenes, so this task seems much more manageable now.  I am really excited about how this will change my business in the New Year!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE the owls!! I will have to get me some of these. :3

    Have a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I got my newsletter yesterday and got all squealy!

    ReplyDelete