November 12, 2010

Production


I haven't had much to blog about for the last couple of days.  I have been making beads, lots of beads, for a few orders I have that need to be filled.  During my breaks, I have been cleaning and organizing to get ready for the home studio show next Saturday and working on house projects like raking the leaves and organizing paperwork.  Not terribly exciting stuff.  I have been making a few fun and new things every now and then as I work on production, so hopefully I will have some of those things to show soon...

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment