November 24, 2010

The Big Earthenwood Holiday Sale!



Hey everyone!  Just a quick post before I am off on my errands.  I wanted to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving and thank you for being awesome with an early sale announcement!  I will be offering 25% off of all items in my Earthenwood Etsy shop, my Earthenwood Website, and the Earthenwood Galleria (which should be full of newly listed jewelry, ornaments and tiles by the end of the weekend... keep an eye on it for the new listings!)  There is one code for them all!  Just enter HOLIDAYSALE2010 on any of the sites for 25% off your whole order from now until December 1st!  Thanks again and have a great holiday!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment