October 15, 2010

West Michigan Bead Expo Show Tomorrow!

I have added all of these colors of Heart Windows to the Earthenwood Website!  I think I will add some accent links and toggles too someday soon when I have time to make the samples.  I will be closing the Etsy shop tonight for a couple of days while I am at the West Michigan Bead Expo tomorrow!  If you are near Grand Rapids, come to the show!  It will be full of beady goodness!  Hope to see you there!
 
Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments:

  1. I saw you at the show today and everything was even more beautiful in person :)

    ReplyDelete