October 14, 2010

Softer Side of Steampunk

 Check it out!  Lorelei Eurto created two gorgeous designs using my beads for the current issue of Bead Style Magazine!  The article is called The Softer Side of Steampunk and she softened up the metallic surfaces and geometric design of my gear nut bead with some earthy pastel lentil beads by Elaine Ray.  She also made the earrings below, which are a fun use of my front drilled gear beads.  You can find this bracelet and pair of earrings in her Etsy shop! 


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous pairing!! Simply stunning. I always love your work, and admire this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the magazine...now I need the time to read it...cant wait....love steampunk, think I might try it....

    ReplyDelete