October 12, 2010

Bead Bonanza Pictures

 I forgot that I took some booth pics at the Bonanza!  I used my iPod Touch.  Actually, I took a little video too, but seem to have lost it.  I am still learning this thing.  Above, the wide shot of the whole booth!  I wasn't feeling well, so I went with the *elegant simplicity* booth.  White, china like plastic plates mixed with a few ceramic sushi dishes and all black.  I think it is very elegant looking, and I love that it takes very little effort.  I just have to print new labels for the plates (if I have added a new component that needs a new price) and that's about it.
 I think the white and black display really shows the colors of the beads off without distraction.
 Another Hipstamatic pic.  Still loving this photo application!
I proudly displayed the cover of the new Bead Style with my bead in the necklace!  Jess from Vintaj designed it and it's quite a beauty!
 
I have another bead show on Saturday, so I was hoping to make another batch of beads for that.  I kept the whole booth set-up packed away in the car, so at least I don't have to repack.  I can focus on making some new stuff this week! Gonna get to work!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Love the booth set up. I have my one and only show on Tuesday and I was looking for a way to set my things up. I don't think this will work for me, but I like the simplicity of it so that my eye is not competing with other patterns in your booth. And I love the Hipstamatic feature which is the only reason I would want one of those phones!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete