September 28, 2010

Playing with Colors

 Remember the goodies I showed a little while back that I got from Missficklemedia?  I finally got around to using some of it!  I wanted to design some Spring themed jewelry for magazine submissions and, as usual, had trouble with color.  I decided to think about rainy springtime days as my inspiration (which was not too much of a stretch, as it was a rainy autumn day when I was working).  The aqua and blue tones worked out perfectly, as I paired them with some seafoam glazed items and contrasted with some bright lime greens.  I am just going to show some sneak peek details here, to keep it all a surprise.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment