September 2, 2010

Earthenwood Loves Missficklemedia!


So Shannon over at Missficklemedia made a really sweet post about me on her blog showing some absolutely gorgeous things she made by mixing my ceramic components with her patina-ed metal components.  They are quite wonderful!  I have some of her metal bits and pieces of chain too!  I really can't wait to use them, and it makes me a little sad that I haven't had the time to play, but I figured I would share the love and show you what I have.  Aren't the colors amazing???

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the love!!! I also love both of your creations! I just jealous that I don't have any......YET!!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ceramic pieces stand on their own! It was so delightful, designing pieces I would wear with them. I have so many more I am planning on buying from you!

    ReplyDelete