August 18, 2010

Leaving for Philly! Free Bead Fest Passes!

I will leave early this morning for Bead Fest!  (leaving... leaves... see what I did there?)  I hope to have internet access and the time and ability to blog from there, but who knows what adventures await?  Hopefully good ones!  If you are in the area, please stop by to say hello!  I will be sharing booth #1240 with Diane Hawkey. I even have free passes for you to print out if you are coming to the show:

Click for a larger version to print out.  Hope to see you there!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments:

  1. When it comes to beads. You are the best for me. I am sure that you are going to Bead Fest. I know that your work is going to catch attentions of many people because your creations are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete