August 3, 2010

Gear Barrel Bracelet

Here is another project I designed for Interweave's Creative Jewelry Magazine.  It's called Gear Barrel Bracelet and it uses one of my porcelain Gear Nut beads with some Steam Accents with assorted stone beads like carnelian and smoky quartz. It also has a few gorgeous lampwork glass saucers from Lisa Kan and natural brass from Vintaj.  I also did a pair of earrings to match with the bracelet and the Furnace Fire necklace which also appeared in the magazine.  I'm telling you, this is a gorgeous issue... look for it at your local bead store or book shop!


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I love everything you make! I love my seed beads but I would so wear this! Thank you as always for sharing!

    ReplyDelete