July 7, 2010

Toggle Ideas

I have a little time lately to work on a few new things.  The three toggle designs I made for Bead & Button were great sellers so I am working on new ones.  I already have the toggle bars, so now I am motivated to make the rings.  I made sure to get a few different bar designs so I would make some new designs. I am restocking my Lumber toggles. And I am also working on toggles with imagery of doors and windows, grass and concrete, moss and stone.  But for now I have these cool oval window toggles listed in the Etsy shop.  I even made up a simple necklace idea to show them in action!


 
Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like those. How about some that look like portholes? With little rivets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niko, That's a great idea! I think I am going to try that next time I work in clay. Maybe this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Houses would be cool too! I do love the key toggles they are like a key to creativity! Your work always has nice things to say to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, I was thinking a house shape would be neat with the little keys! I mean, the oval toggles are house related (with the bricks and all) but I think a house shape would also be neat. Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style and imagination! The key looks fab coming through that toggle ring. Wonderful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like those, especially the one with the leaf. I think that it would be really neat to have an oak leaf with the bar being one of the veins.

    ReplyDelete