July 1, 2010

Plans and Time

I'm pretty tired tonight after a long day of work and play.  I did my shipping this morning and did a bunch of odd work things, then glazed orders for a couple of hours in the afternoon.  Then I drove Jeremy to the airport because he is going to FRANCE!  omg so exciting!  He is a special guest in a very important ceramics biennial in Vallauris.  I'm so proud of him!  After I dropped him off, I headed to see my friends for breakfast for dinner at the Construct party. And I was getting tired, so I headed home to get my kiln loaded.  Busy day!  For the next couple of days, since the boys are away, I plan to get some house cleaning and serious work done.  We'll see how that plan works...

This is another pendant I made in my class last weekend.  I wanted to use some of the gears that were not being used in class to show a little variety.  Also, I used that tiny porcelain watch part that I made just for these new pendants.  I really love the details in it!  I have this pendant listed in my etsy shop.

 
Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment