July 19, 2010

House and Home

I made this necklace last week as a special request.  The owner of the train hobby store, Rainy Day Hobbies, where I have been buying my train and house model parts commissioned it for his wife's birthday!  I hope they both like it.  I thought I would share it here, as I have quite a few Heart Window pendants left in the Etsy shop and I thought an example of something made with them would be nice to show.
I had a great time on my little weekend vacation, but as is usually the case with time off, coming back is challenging.  I am trying to get the house, myself, and my business stuff back in order.  I will show some of the goodies I brought back from the antique mall soon!  Alex and I love antiquing!  
Speaking of home, I decided to put the remainder of my Raku on sale at half off in the Etsy shop.  It has been way too hot to play with fire, but I plan to return to it when it is a little cooler outside.  So help me make room for more Raku by enjoying the sale!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments:

  1. She will love this necklace! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous necklace...she's a lucky lady. I love the raku house too, the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete