July 14, 2010

Art Bead Artistry: Summer Storm Necklace

Whew!  Another hot one outside today.  How about we focus on some cool silver raindrop pendants* with pretty floral designs from ArtBeads.com?  It is one of their many styles of pendants!  I picked these out because I thought they were elegant and I loved the detail and they reminded me of rain.  Here's what I did with them:


I paired the pendants with some gunmetal findings, a teeny bit of Austrian crystal, and one of my cloud components.  I think it looks like a summer storm!  I would love a little rainfall here at this point.  Did I mention it is hot?
I added a sparkly gunmetal and crystal box clasp to tie it all together, also available from ArtBeads.com.  This necklace makes me feel a little cooler just by looking at it!

 *FTC compliance disclosure: the '*' items mentioned in this post credited to Art Beads were provided as a promotional gift for review or design purposes.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, everything just goes together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It is wonderful how you can take a few items, put them together and evoke a feeling.

    ReplyDelete