July 15, 2010

Art Bead Artistry: Summer Fruit Salad Bracelet


I have one more Summertime inspired piece that I did for the ArtBeads.com blogger program.  This one uses these sweet little brass fruit charms*!  I have a weakness for fruit, both in real life (yummy! I must have some kind of fruit everyday) and in beads, so these brass charms appealed to me right away.  I tossed them into a simple jangly bracelet with some brass jump rings and my own porcelain fruit charms.  Delicious!

 *FTC compliance disclosure: the '*' items mentioned in this post credited to Art Beads were provided as a promotional gift for review or design purposes.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments: