June 16, 2010

Woodland Dragonfly in Stringing Magazine

 Still hanging in here, even if its only by a few threads.  How about some shameless self promotion today?

The new issue of Stringing magazine is out!  I have several projects in this one and am included in an editor's pick. One of the projects I wrote is the one above, Woodland Dragonfly.  I have the dragonfly pendants available on my website (if you want more than one or other colors) and on Etsy (ready to ship) and I also have a couple of kits available on Etsy.

I'll show you the other projects in the next few days.  Go pick it up, it is a gorgeous issue of Stringing!


 
Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

5 comments:

  1. I have to say it is one of my favorite issues yet. I am not sure if it is just yummy goodness that it contains or the fact that so many of the people in it are my 'friends'! That is so satisfying to sit down and greet you one by one and hold your words and your beautiful art in my hands. Alas...I didn't make it this time...but I think there will be some of me popping up in some other issues and mags! Always stunning work, Melanie! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - and it is a great necklace. regards Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look upon it as being kind to yourself,Melanie, & besides the Woodland Dragonfly IS gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the magazine! Yahoo!!! It is a lovely fresh necklace.
    Bead Happy!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete