June 22, 2010

Woodland Dragonfly Bracelet in Stringing Magazine

 I've been buzzing around getting my stuff glazed for my classes this weekend.  I'll show you them soon!  Needless to say, I waited a bit too long and now it is crunch time.  Story of my life lately.  Anyway, I wanted to post the last of the projects that I have in the new issue of Stringing.  It's a bracelet using one of the small Dragonfly Rising links, which I just added to the Earthenwood website.  I used some assorted wood and stone beads with it, accented with some Tierracast pewter links and a Vintaj brass clasp.
 
Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

4 comments:

  1. It's fabulous, such beautiful earthy tones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Melanie! I really like the earthy glazes and the little petosky stone is great:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!

    Good Eye, Pearl and Pebble... you are a Michigander, for sure!

    ReplyDelete