June 4, 2010

Wikio June Rankings for Crafts

I have been asked by the fine folks at Wikio, which is a blog ranking site, to provide a sneak preview of the June Rankings for the Craft category.  I found out about Wikio a couple of months ago, when I learned that my blog made some of the rank lists.  I am pleased to announce that my blog is in the top 20 for Craft again this month, moving up to #13!  Yay, me!  Jean Campell previewed the rankings for the Jewelry Making category today, and I am very pleased to be in the #5 position on that list!  Double Yay!  I am familiar with all the blogs on Jean's list, since it is Jewelry specific, but my list is exciting to me because it is more general craft, so I have some clicking and exploring to do to check all the blogs out.  I hope you will too!  Here are Wikio's top 20 ranked Craft blogs for June:

1Simon Says Challenge
2Stamp Something
3Craftzine.com blog
4Smiling Sally
5Theme Thursday
6A Southern Daydreamer
7Art Bead Scene Blog
8Spiritual Sundays
9Andrew Thornton
10Coloradolady
11Lampwork Diva aka Cindy Gimbrone
12Margot Potter The Impatient Crafter
13Earthenwood Studio Bead Blog
14Meet Me At Mikes
15Snap Out of it, Jean! There's BEADING to Be Done!
16dottie angel
17The Artful Crafter
18design is mine : isn't it lovely?
19Lorelei's Blog
20Carmi's Art/Life World
Ranking made by Wikio



 
Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! And thanks for the links to the other sites.

    ReplyDelete