May 14, 2010

Wings of Clay

And to finish up the series of process posts about the new wing pendants, here is a group shot of the finished ones!  I like the variety of colors here, ranging from cool earthy greens and blues to browns and dark earth tones.  Each one of them is quite nice, I think!  A success!

Not much to say today, just trying to get work done.  I struggled with numbers and bank/mortgage stuff this morning, and I hope I have a new plan.  I got some pics together and entered the Craft Faire at Maker Faire Detroit with Alex.  It will be fun if we get in!  If we don't I still plan to go and enjoy the Faire!  Its been a long time since I applied to a show.  Today I hope to continue with production, but first I am heading out to the gym and to the local college to pick up some clay that was offered to me to try.  Whee! Clay!
 
Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Please bring some to Bead & Button! And I have to email you because I need something custom made.... for my gallery exhibit!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wings are fantastic! I just don't know how you can get so many new things made in such a short time :)

    ReplyDelete