May 10, 2010

Rings and Things Product Playtime: Assorted Metal

I am woefully behind on my posts for the Rings and Things blogger program. But the sad fact is that I haven't had any time to really work on stringing anything new lately.  I recently got a very generous new offer from the blogger program, but I promised myself not to get new stuff until I work on reviewing and working with some of the product I already have.  So today I will show you a few things I have waiting for me in the treasure piles on my beading desk from Rings and Things.
First up, some of the Tim Holtz Idea-ology line that I love so much! I have purchased and used some of the game spinners already (they make great toggle bars!) One day I will use the spinners so they actually spin, probably with the brads shown.  Also shown here is a Muse Token and an Ornate Plate and Corner.  I have plans for the plate for a necklace and the others will be fun to play with.
Some of my favorite things in my Rings and Things bead stash is this set of Gunmetal Filigree pieces. Since I love both filigree and gunmetal, this is an irresistible combination.  They have this filigree line available individually (and in many other colors including antique copper,brass and silver plated) and in assortments.
Finally, I have a few lengths of Rings and Things chain to play with. The two pieces above are just two of the many, many styles and colors of chain that they carry. I have ordered many styles of chain from them, especially when I have a small run of production jewelry to make for a gallery or a holiday show.

So there are some of the new playthings that are tempting me from my bead room.  I do have some deadlines coming up soon, so I hope to get in there to work soon, so I can show you some finished jewelry made with these supplies!

*FTC compliance disclosure: the 'items mentioned in this post credited to Rings & Things were provided as a promotional gift as part of the Blog Partner Program. These items are for review or design purposes. Find out more about the Rings & Things Blog Partner Program

 
Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am salivating over that gunmetal filigree. But I promised the hubby no more shopping until we move and I have a place to put things.

    ReplyDelete