May 24, 2010

I Love My Friends

 
  After a whirlwind day of crafts yesterday, I have the house cleaned up and I am starting in on the week's heavy production schedule.  Yesterday the bride-to-be made a super cute game themed seating chart poster while here, and there were attempts at making a backdrop for the wedding with PVC pipe and fabric.  Along with that was much shenanigans and fun!  Also, I did a Raku firing with my friends, which resulted in some really great new pieces... more house pendants!  There were pictures and even video taken, so hopefully they will turn up so I can blog about it sometime.  No promises though, LOL. I love my crazy friends, I must say!  And the warm weather and outdoor silliness made me look forward to summer, which will start for me after my big show...

There are only two weeks and two days before I leave for the Bead & Button show.  Also in that time is a wedding, rehearsal dinner, two projects to write and ship, a book submission to complete, a haircut and a vet appointment.  So I better use my time wisely.  The weekend full of friends was fun, but its about the only social time I can squeeze in for a while.
 
Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Raku video! I hope you can blog about it sometime. I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck!! I have faith in you :) Going to look in your shop now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it's a really cool shop, you do fine crafts :) I like the pendant here, especially the green one like emerald color.

    ReplyDelete