April 23, 2010

Suburban Bead Encounter in Naperville IL

If you are in the Chicago area, I will be at the Suburban Bead Encounter on Sunday with my beady wares!  Stop by to say hello!

I should be getting ready for the show.  I probably should have glazed some of the bisque I had piled up for stock, too.  But I have been feeling lazy and blah today, and wanted to carve porcelain.  I ended up carving a pair of beautiful wings and it was very therapeutic, so I think it was time well spent.  I can pack up for the show tonight and tomorrow, and I still have stock left over from my last shows, so I should be ok.  I have a lot of work to do, but I am going to lunch anyway, hehe.  And probably out to see Alex tonight. Whee. It will get done, it always does...
 
Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete