April 22, 2010

New Beads on the Website and Beads 2010

Guess what! Beads 2010 came out and I have beads in it, YAY!  Looking back at the due date, I saw that it was between Christmas and New Years and the Bead Cruise, so it is no wonder I forgot what I even sent in.  So today I am scrambling to get a few things up on the website that made it to print, because I didn't have them up yet.  Some of the updates are color options, like the new Rusty Engine option on the Castle Keyhole pendant.  Others are items that I have never had up, including new versions, like the Long Keys above.  The oval version of the Long Key made it to Beads 2010, but I have a new rectangular one too, so I added both options to one item.  Another new item is the Lock and Key Heart Pair shown below. The magazine had them in Red and Seafoam, but I am making more to have a few more options soon.

 If you get a chance to head to the bookstore or craft store, look for Beads 2010!  It is a beautiful issue, just like it is every year!  So many fun shopping choices!


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful new items...love your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acid Metal is wicked awesome! I look forward to seeing your work in Beads 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Let me know if you want to do a trade sometime, missficklemedia!

    ReplyDelete