April 4, 2010

Easter Canary Theatre

Here is a somewhat better picture of the colorful canary birdies!  I added them to the website, so they are available for order.  I also listed some ready to ship pairs on etsy.  
I have been so busy, I decided not to really participate in many Easter festivities this year, other than buying some Peeps and Cadbury eggs.  When i looked at my favorite blogs and facebook today, I saw all the great easter eggs that people colored, and I wished I had done it after all.  Oh well, maybe next year!  I am heading out to a cupcake party with some friends for a little while to enjoy this fine holiday afternoon.  Here is my favorite Easter song (well, probably one of the only ones I know, actually) "Easter Theatre" by XTC, and some Extra links:
Do you love a craft project AND making jewelry? Lisa is looking for some interesting ideas for new glueable findings! Stop by and share if you have a minute!

About.com Jewelry Making
It's time for a fling, a spring fling that is, and why not start by making a pretty beaded flower?

Art Bead Scene
Art Bead Scene Free Project: Bead Cap Tutorial.

Barbe Saint John - New Jewelry from Forgotten Artifacts
I'm certified!

Beading Arts
Cyndi shares how she constructs her bead embroidered cuff bracelets for the Bead Journal Project.

Cindy Gimbrone aka The Lampwork Diva
Cindy re-interprets a traditional Easter icon into Grunge Bunny!

Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
Melanie sees a new line of beads in the internet adventures of Molly the Owl

Jean Campbell
Jean tells all about her adventures in San Francisco during Beading by the Bay--a creative retreat.

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!
Although Andrew has posted about this,Jean wants to emphasize how beautiful the motivation and the necklace Andrew and Loreli made, for Relief for Haiti!

The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
Andrew collaborates with fellow designer, Lorelei Eurto, on a necklace to be auctioned off to raise money for the Red Cross's Haiti Relief Fund. Bid while you still can!



Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments: